Be Inspired by your Surroundings
The TDS Winnipeg office was designed to integrate leading edge technology and encourage collaboration. All three floors feature natural light extending to all office areas, and our clients and staff are inspired by made-in-Manitoba art all around them. The Northern Lights Lounge, situated on the top floor of the building, is open to all firm members to enjoy lunch and socialize.
The new office space won the highly regarded ARIDO Award of Excellence for its design in 2019. Thompson Dorfman Sweatman (TDS) chose Figure3, with Number TEN Architectural Group, to design a new environment that would help change the way we conducted business.
The TDS Winnipeg office space includes:
- Sit-stand desks with dual monitors and adjustable chairs
- Quiet break rooms
- Wellness room
- Collaboration areas
- Abundant windows and sunlight
- Inspiring artwork
- Modern design
True North Square
Our building offers convenient access to amenities such as Hargrave St. Market with its delicious meal and refreshment options, Mottola Grocery with its many take-away food options, and access to a workout facility. For a change of scenery, walk out onto the fourth-floor outdoor terrace and view the heart of Winnipeg’s Sports Hospitality Entertainment District (SHED), where our employees frequently enjoy the restaurants and outdoor patios, markets, live music and community events that take place here all year round.
Click on the images to view hi-res.
True North Square Building Sustainability Initiatives
- LEED® Gold certification, reflecting a commitment to sustainability throughout the design and construction process
- Proactive recycling and waste management system
- Chemical-free “green” and day-time cleaning program
- Highly efficient heating and cooling system
- Water saving plumbing features
- Triple-pane windows with sun shades designed to maximize efficiency
- Bike-to-work facilities and low-emission vehicle incentives
- Smart landscaping using native, low-irrigation plants and natural fertilizers